The first exciting program I made was the Gas Pump program in July. It was exciting to see and create programs that people actually make for real world use.
Also, in July we were asked to make a student checkin program. I thought it was never going to end because I had so many files and problems, but in the end, I finally got it finished.
In August, we finished up our last touches in the Python 3 language. I was nervous as our final project in Python became near. We had to choose any topic to make a rental store program on, so I chose to make a motorcycle rental company (the one you see below).
The first game we made was the gladiator game. The gladiator game wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be to build up and add different moves.
Now, for my favorite project yet...HELI-ESCAPE! I don't think I've needed so much help or asked as many questions as I've ever had on this game. Osvaldo and I teamed up on creating this game and still seven mile brick walls. The hard work eventually paid off in the long run and we got it finished.
This project has a back end that was provided by our instructor.